I’m proud to announce that Richard Klein – CPA has recently been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). What this means is that my Long Island CPA firm upholds the most rigorous, ethical standards when it comes to aiding your business. I vow to always be upfront and honest in all my business practices and will strive to alleviate all the stress related to your accounting needs. I promise to meet and abide by all the following standards:
- Building Trust
- I promise to cooperate with the BBB’s activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the accounting industry.
- Advertising Honestly
- I promise to never mislead a customer and supply substantiation for any claims.
- Tell the Truth
- I promise to honestly represent all services and ensure all written materials are readily available, clear and accurate.
- Be Transparent
- I promise to openly identify the nature, location and ownership of my business.
- Honor Promises
- I promise to honor all written agreements and verbal representations.
- Be Responsive
- I promise to address marketplace disputes quickly and professionally.
- Safeguard Privacy
- I promise to protect any data collected and respect the wishes of the customers as it pertains to this information.
Contact Richard Klein now at 516-855-1015 to work with the Best Long Island CPA
Check out my page on the BBB Website HERE